A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Finals almost over!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I just finished handing in my second to last project for English. It feels good to be so close to the Christmas break. I have to spend the rest of today working on my Lighting and Texturing final project. I only have a few more things to texture, so its not that bad. Most of the time I will probably spend on lighting, and bump mapping everything.

A few things I thought I would note. For those of you who don't already know about PhotoshopTV, its a weekly podcast that has a ton of cool tips for photoshop users. Also, something I just found on 3dTotal is the Effects Corner. Its another podcast about visual effects being used in movies and such... Check them out, links below.

http://www.photoshoptv.com/
http://effectscorner.blogspot.com/


0 Responses to “Finals almost over!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3