A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Story/Screenplay


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, things have been really busy this past week. I'm happy to say that I did quite well on my last project. I put alot of work into texturing that dreadnaught. Lately ive been messing with a story for my short film, but I want to write it in script format. I was looking on some forums for tutorials when I found a piece of software called "celtx". It is a free script/screenplay software, it can be downloaded on the link below. There is another software title called Final Draft 7 that im going to try also.

http://www.celtx.com/


0 Responses to “Story/Screenplay”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3