A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Another Update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I havnt been working on my Capstone project latly... Ive mainly been working on my Final projects for the end of this simester. I am however a little pumped about next simester, because I will be taking an Advanced Character Animation class. I will have to design a character from the ground up. I should be cool because I will have to create a story for the character. Ive been working aready a little on character design and I like it alot. I think if you want to have a really sucessfull character you need to really know the character like a friend. You need to know everything about them, their story, why they act the way they do, their feelings. There is so much detail involved its crazy, but in the end im sure it will be awesome.

By the way, www.CGTalk.com is a forum that has TONS of resources for anything related to this. Check it out if you need some help, or inspiration.


0 Responses to “Another Update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3