A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Nothing much


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, its been a few more days, and not a whole lot has happened. I spent some time looking for storyboard templates, and I actually found some on the CGTalk forums. I have my own storyboard template, but I wanted to make sure mine were designed correctly. Im planning on using Alias Sketch to make all my storyboards. I will be ordering a WACOM Intuos3 6x11" tablet for all my future graphics work. I am also ordering V-Ray Advanced for use in all my future animations.


0 Responses to “Nothing much”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3