A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ive been working on my final projects for a week now, and I still have a TON to finish. My final for my 3D Texturing and Lighting class is way behind so I wont be updating for a while. I did however find something interesting on the 3dtotal website. Check it out, its a website that is hosting free sound samples that you can use in your personal video's and stuff. http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/


0 Responses to “Update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3