A live journal covering the developement of my short film.



Chicken Little


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, unfortunately I went and saw the new Chicken Little movie by Disney Wednesday night. There is not a whole lot to say about this new animated film so i'll make it short. The story was horrible and the characters seemed lifeless. It was almost as bad as Shrek 2! The story revolved around a resourceful chicken and his outcast friends. It seemed like the little chicken couldn’t do anything right until the end when he saved earth. The bad aliens ended up being cute little furby like creatures that didn’t want to hurt anyone.

This movie may make some 4 - 6 year old kids laugh, but I didn’t laugh ONCE the entire movie. It’s a kids movie, but come on? All the humor was dry and over used, and at one point in the movie, Chicken Little was saying "OH SNAP". I feel sorry for any parent that takes their kids to this movie. Disney's movie making career ended as soon as PIXAR left them.


0 Responses to “Chicken Little”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Joel
  • From Ada, Michigan, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3